Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Butterfly Wristlet

My Grandmother's birthday is coming up and I really wanted to sew something for her. I debated between sewing up an apron, a fun bag, cosmetic bag, a tea cozy... but then I found this tutorial and thought it would be perfect since it's something everyone could find use for and love!

Thanks Javajem for the tutorial, it's the best one I've ever followed, it even helped my understanding with adding zippers (before I've always been "ahhh I'm not doing it right!?!?!")!


I haven't sewn anything in 2 months, I'm so happy to have been able to have made something finally!! To me it's très magnifique!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Looks great! Awesome job! I'm so glad you liked the tutorial! I love seeing all the different versions of these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails