Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brown & Blue Paisley Tote & Nursing Cover

I have been working on a tote for a nursing cover. My good friend just had her second child and really wanted a nursing cover. She picked out her fabric and bought 1/2 a yard more than I needed. So I told her I would come up with something to go with it. Well I found this free tutorial for a tote that I found really cute, but a lot of extra work! Phew!

I did have to adjust the pattern to fit what I had leftover for fabric and then I also had to buy coordinating fabric for the liner. I really love the look of the tote and hope to make more..  but I just don't think for the work and extra cost it is worth it to sell as a set unless requested that way.

Cost $18-25 (depending on cost of fabric)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails