Friday, November 6, 2009

Buttercup Bag & Cosmetic Bag

If you are still following along with me *I am still here*, I've just been in a sewing rut. Well, a little project has completely broken that free and now I am hooked again!

Here are two peices I have just completed. One is the Buttercup Bag from Made by Rae, love this bag! It took me a trial bag to get it just right, I will be working on that first one to fix what went wrong and will repost later. But for now~~~ Taa daa~~~




The other is just a cosmetic type bag that I have been promising someone for quite some time now. I hated {HATED} the pattern I originally had and gave up on it. So this was the result which took away hours of painstaking annoyance from the last one. I threw in some fun sea mist green liner to add some WOW to it! I am debating about cutting the tabs off.. they stick out rather than fall down, which is due to making the tabs too thick! or perhaps I will just let the reciever decide to cut them off or not.. hmm..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails