Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pillow Sham

I have been working on redecorating Caity's room. Nothing big and fancy, just a little here and a little there. I started with purchasing a comforter; one that was suitable for her age but also something she could grow into, not an easy task when all she wants is Princess. However, Walmart has a new line of Princess inspired bedding decor. The comforter has a quilt look without the quilting and has just enough blocks to make it little girl princess like, but not too much. You can see what we picked HERE. It's also reversible, showing a bright pink and hot pink damask, very nice. I was a bit mixed about this comforter, as it's from Walmart.. not the best quality, but I also figure that IF it lasts more than 2 years that's good enough. Plus Caity wouldn't let me remove it..

So now onto the reason why I am posting in the first place.. I made a sham to go with the new colors. Nothing fancy, just a simple pink & white polka dotted sham. It really adds to her room though & she loves it! I got this pattern from HERE.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails