Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Quilt is a Quilt?



My friend Julie gave me a project or two and I was at first a bit stumped about what to do with this one, however as it turns out it was another chance to push myself.
I have made a number of "baby" blankets, smaller and easy to handle. I have even attempted to quilt a smaller blanket before, however nothing compared to this. It is not quite a full, but certainly bigger than a twin. It took me over 6 hours to complete, which as a quilt would really be nothing I suppose. However I am not an expert quilter and I didn't know how I could "quilt" the inside.. so I attempted to do enough that would keep it together, and you know what! I think it turned out great! I hope and pray that the receiver does too! I was even able to make a pillow case for it as well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails