Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Taggie Blanket

Another wonderful request! I was asked if I could make taggie toys.. I had never heard of such a thing, did my research and attempted an elephant ( I won't traumatize you with what I first came up with!) Then I made this sweet cuddly blanket. Isn't it cute?!
It is made of flannel on both sides. Front side being a blue and white checkered/gingham with ABC embroidery. The back is white with little blue flowers. There are a total of 15 ribbons in a variety of color and designs. Total size is 17x17". Ribbon has been triple stitched.

To be honest, I am suprised I had never heard of this before, it's simple adorable.. and babies love the little ribbons to chew on and play with, I think I might make one for my day care baby as a Christmas gift!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails