Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ladies Winter Event Update

The Ladies Winter Event went ok. I was a bit surprised to see, oh wait, I mean didn't see as many people as I'd been hoping and praying for. But alas, it's ok and we are only just getting started.

We certainly had more ladies coming in this time around and I was able to make a couple sales (woo hoo)! I'd have to say that my favorite part of the event was hanging out with my vendor mommy friends and seeing their displays. They do such wonderful work and God bless their hearts for everything they do and work hard for.

I was even suprised to be visited by two wonderful ladies that I had invited, one being my 2nd cousin and the other an old girlfriend of whom I usually only get to see once a year (yeah, that stinks!). It was so good to see them and watch them shop around.

I have to say a special thanks to the ladies that attended, I'm glad you're a part of this small event and I believe that each time we do it we will be rewarded. Thanks for being there and I hope and pray for your families to be blessed by it.

Blessings, Elaine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails